You're in peril.
Ep. 116: "Smilin' Aligator"
- John: I have read ALL the Tolkien--
- Merlin: See?
- John: including the Silmarillion!
- Merlin: That's the hard one--
- John: It's impossible to read!
- Merlin: That's his Metal Machine Music.
- John: It's like reading A Hundred Years of Solitude if all the story was taken out of it.
NEVER y’alldn’t’ve. You’d invent a circumlocution instead.
Ex: “We had so many crawdads at the boil, y’all’d’ve died!”
in the negative:
Ex: “I thought about inviting you to Vacation Bible School, but then I thought, naw, y’all’d’ve hated it.”
jack kirby was a really cool fucking guy but he based big barda off the personality of his wife roz goldstein so i’m going to assume that roz goldstein is probably cooler than jack kirby and i don’t think he would’ve disagreed