You're in peril.
Ep. 116: "Smilin' Aligator"
- John: I have read ALL the Tolkien--
- Merlin: See?
- John: including the Silmarillion!
- Merlin: That's the hard one--
- John: It's impossible to read!
- Merlin: That's his Metal Machine Music.
- John: It's like reading A Hundred Years of Solitude if all the story was taken out of it.
NEVER y’alldn’t’ve. You’d invent a circumlocution instead.
Ex: “We had so many crawdads at the boil, y’all’d’ve died!”
in the negative:
Ex: “I thought about inviting you to Vacation Bible School, but then I thought, naw, y’all’d’ve hated it.”